How to Become a Member of the FPA-NENY Chapter
As soon as your application and dues are received at FPA National (instructions for joining and links follow below), you will begin receiving local membership benefits and can attend the FPA-NENY meetings as a member.
The Financial Planning Association is the community that fosters the value of financial planning and advances the profession. We understand that your time is precious, that’s why FPA stays focused on giving you what you need to support you in your success.
A Few of the Many Member Benefits
As a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA®), you have access to a combination of the best networking and educational opportunities the financial planning community has to offer. You will connect with your colleagues, influence regulatory initiatives and take advantage of an array of benefits including top rated conferences, career services and practice resources, to name a few
- Network with colleagues
- Gain exposure to powerful new ideas
- Learn about financial planning and how to manage your practice
- Access new resources to improve your practice
- Gain awareness about growing trends in financial services field
- Learn what the FPA does as the nationwide advocate of our profession
- Develop contacts to find potential employers or employees
- Receive discounts on services
- Receive subscription to Journal of financial Planning
- Earn student scholarship opportunities
Your membership in the local FPA-NENY Chapter is included with your national FPA membership.
How to Join FPA
To join the national Financial Planning Association, locate your membership category and fill out the online membership application along with your dues payment. You may also download a membership application and mail it to FPA. Be sure to choose the FPA-NENY Chapter as your “local” membership affiliation.